A web-site is no more than a marketing tool. If you don't incorporate
it in everything you do, you're missing opportunities. All too many
web-sites are like a brochure that never gets distributed. A successful
web-site is integrated into every aspect of the company.
- Signage on your car/van.
- Web-site address appears on EVERY piece of paper you print.
(Business Cards, Letters, Brochures, Signs, and so on.)
- Web-site address appears in EVERY other marketing medium. (Print
Ads, Electronic Media, Outdoor Media, and so on.)
- All your products should have your web-site address on them.
(Sticker, Engraved, Embossed, whatever.)
- Every press release should direct people to your web-site.
- Your outgoing message on you answering machine should direct people
to your web-site.
- The list is nearly endless.